Mini Lathe (Hobby Lathe) Warco – Ideal for Model Engineering
Here at Warco we’re particularly proud of our Mini Lathe, and thought we’d share what sets it apart from alternatives.
Ideal as a starter lathe or for the experienced metal worker alike, our extremely competively priced ‘Hobby Lathe’ is particularly popular and widely recognised for its quality. It includes the following features:
- Hardened bedways: The high quality bedways on this machine are induction hardened, so they never wear out, saving you time and expense further down the line correcting wear.
- Cam locking tail stock: This means there’s no need for a spanner to tighten the tail stock, avoiding time wasting.
- Digital rev counter: Unusually for a lathe at this scale and price point, a digital rev counter is included as standard. Seen by many metal workers and model engineers as an essential, there’s no need to add this to the expense of buying this additionally. The Warco Mini Lathe comes with one pre-fitted and already integral with the control panel.
- 3 Jaw Chuck: Included with the machine, these are supplied with one set of inside and one set of outside jaws.
- USA made circuit boards: High quality American made printed circuit boards for long term reliability.
- Tailstock bed contact size: Yet another feature that marks the Warco Mini Lathe apart is that on the tailstock (where the cam locking is fitted), there is a 100mm bed contact, compared to 50mm on most other Mini Lathes.
- Individual accuracy test aeports: For total peace of mind, each and every Mini Lathe supplied by Warco includes an individual report on its accuracy, and each machine is guaranteed for 12 months.
- Full after sales care and spares: Unlike many other suppliers, we include a full range of spares and accessories for each machine we sell, so if there’s any part or spare you need, we can supply it long after your initial purchase.
The Warco Mini Lathe comes in either metric or imperial, priced at £435 including VAT.
For full specifications and to order online, please click the image below.
UPDATE: Please note we now have an all new and improved Super Mini Lathe. Full details here: